Monday, December 7, 2009

my past (4)

When i was in form 2, my class teacher Pn Zainab chose me as class chairman.. At that time, i think she is one of the good looking teacher in SJI.. lol.. And our hormones started to bother us.. In a all boy school, i think that is pretty normal. I dunno about others but i simply cannot concentrate during her class... My eyes were constantly locking on her ass.. seriously.. That is y i looked forward to every BM class.. haha.. She had this condition.. She had headache all the time... One day, our class fees were stolen from her handbag.. That was the 1st time i saw her cry.. She cried in front of our class... I dont know whether she gt the money back.. After that year i never saw her anymore.. She transferred to other school

No comments:

Post a Comment